Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Lantern

1. How about an older, crazy Hal?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. Oh I was wrong all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Variety
    Ryan Reynolds has landed the coveted role of “Green Lantern,” getting the starring role in Warner Bros.' live-action film based on the DC Comics hero.
    Martin Campbell will direct. The studio is still working on the picture’s budget, but production is expected to begin in January.
    The news caps off a memorable summer for Reynolds, who played Deadpool in “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” a performance that prompted Fox to begin development on a spinoff film. Reynolds followed that by starring opposite Sandra Bullock in the romantic comedy “The Proposal,” which crossed the $100 million mark this week.
    Warners and Campbell chose Reynolds, who vied for the superhero role along with “The Hangover” star Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto. The momentum built for Reynolds in the last week, as he was the only actor whose option was extended.
    Greg Berlanti wrote the script with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green. Donald DeLine will produce with Berlanti. Reynolds’ reps at UTA are working out his deal.
    The actor will next star in “Buried,” a dark indie drama that will begin filming shortly in Barcelona with Spanish director Rodrigo Cortes. Reynolds will play a civilian contractor who is kidnapped in Iraq and awakes in a coffin, struggling against time to coordinate a rescue even though he doesn’t know where he’s buried in the desert.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

so RR is definitely in this?

I may have to masturbate to images of a man for the first time ever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I think Ryan Reynolds wouldve made a better Kyle Rayner.Hal Jordan should be played by a more....mature actor imo.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I wan to see Flash just come in and punch GL in the face at the end.
    Every movie should end with Flash punching the main character in the face.

6. I've never, ever, liked Green Lantern outside of the comic books. Every animated anything with him kind of sucks. Something about that power really only works on a page, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

If they're going with Hal it's going to be CG boxing gloves all the way =[

Kyle ftw
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Best thing Hal ever did was flip out and kill everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Green Lanterns are just boring.

10. They want this movie to be the tentpole for a future Justice League film. The film is going to be more focused on Oa and supposedly the space battles are whats making the film go from 150 million more towards 250 million. BTW that price tag was before they signed Ryan Reynolds.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.