Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Vol.1 Part II: Fat Chicks

1. What's Bugging You Today? Vol.1 Part II: Fat Chicks

I've been working for four hours now, and all that have walked through the door are crackheads trying to sell shit. I need some customers dammit!

2. my car battery died yesterday in north county, had to get a jump and run circles around town finding a Pep Boys, for some reason google maps is all fucked up and was checkerboarding the same picture on the maps.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Do you ever get the feeling that there IS a higher power out there, and he/she does not want you to have a car?

4. No kidding B-Ri, you have more car problems than anyone I know. Maybe it is the build quality of the Jag

5. 2nd day @ work with nada (absolutely NOTHING) to do. Hard to sit in the office and surf the interweb for hours and hours but I manage

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    No kidding B-Ri, you have more car problems than anyone I know. Maybe it is the build quality of the Jag
    this is the original car battery, so it was due time it was needing replacement.

also, its accidents and vandalism thats been fucking with my car, nothing mechanical and nothing by my own fault.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    nothing by my own fault.
    precisely. God hates you.

8. Apparently I'm in worse shape than I thought. Did some sports on Sunday and I've been pissing blood for three days now and so sore that walking kicks my ass. Went to the hospital yesterday and they looked me over and scheduled a CT scan and urology inspection for next Tuesday. Now to pray I don't have kidney failure or anything like that.

9. I've been trying to set up a shared folder between my mac and my pc for fucking hours. There's some stupid fucking service that's supposed to be running in windows by default, but not only is it not running, it isn't even available in the services console. Good old windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Apparently I'm in worse shape than I thought. Did some sports on Sunday and I've been pissing blood for three days now and so sore that walking kicks my ass. Went to the hospital yesterday and they looked me over and scheduled a CT scan and urology inspection for next Tuesday. Now to pray I don't have kidney failure or anything like that.
    Blood in your urine sounds pretty scary. I just hope you don't get urine in your blood, because that's far, far more serious.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Apparently I'm in worse shape than I thought. Did some sports on Sunday and I've been pissing blood for three days now and so sore that walking kicks my ass. Went to the hospital yesterday and they looked me over and scheduled a CT scan and urology inspection for next Tuesday. Now to pray I don't have kidney failure or anything like that.
    Shit

Looks like the one who got cursed was you, I still haven't been hit by that car :/

Hope everything's ok.