Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 879799100101
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Vol.1 Part II: Fat Chicks

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    a wife beater is an undershirt you noob.
    there are also undershirts that have arms. Wife beaters do not. I like to let my arm fat jiggle free for all to see.
    noob.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I'm with you on how much ass Hoboken sucks. It's impossible to find parking and the streets are filled with double-parkers. Two weeks ago some dude sneaked into a parking spot my g/f was trying to get into so I had to get out and ask him to move. When he started laughing I reached into his car through the window and convinced him to move.

It should never come down to that.
    Thats cause people who live in Hoboken fucking suck and can't drive. They also love to cross the street with out looking, even when you as the car have a green light and are speeding towards the intersection, fucking retards.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. My school Japan trip was canceled yesterday. I was so bummed when I heard the news. Apparently they were 1 person shy from keeping the trip going. I may go on the Hong Kong trip instead, but I'm still not sure.

4. I'll go with your school to japan, just name the time and cost.

5. I have a hard time giving a shit about anything these days. Don't know why, but the only thing that's really made me happy lately is starting to pay off my debts (half my back taxes are done and the car repairs should occur next week).

Maybe if I get some spare time in Orlando this weekend while at a company meeting I can wander around and find something to cheer me up. I've got a feeling working in a basement (no windows ;_; ) is affecting me.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 06 Feb 2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Fucking smilies interferred with my emoticons.

6. I'm sorry mech I'll give you a rimjob tomorrow to cheer you up.

7. teh database1!11