Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - November 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    went to 3 other stores, they only had the DVD version of the pixar short film collection, rawrrr
    take back the ratatouille you bought

buy pixar from amazon with ratatouille or cars all blu ray and it will be 37.90 shipped. it takes 10 bucks off at checkout

2. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    went to 3 other stores, they only had the DVD version of the pixar short film collection, rawrrr
    Saw a stack of them in CC.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Saw a stack of them in CC.

:O

also :O at the amazon sale, hrmmmmm, i MAY do that :x
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. $48.99 shipped from yesasia.com. I've only played the game for about an hour, but it's everything I hoped for.

5. Good to hear. One week till US release!

The Wii is turning into exactly what I've come to expect in a Nintendo home console post-N64 -- much sparser in terms of the variety of good games available compared to the other leading systems (well, 360 anyway), but the titles that are good are really good.

6. Yep. SMG pretty much blows everything else on the Wii out of the water though. I haven't had this much fun with a Mario game since Super Mario World.

7. I was about to ask you what else possibly would qualify as really good but then I forgot you like Super Paper Mario.

Not hating. I have Ur Mr. Gay, New Blood, and Ghost Squad all coming in over the next two weeks.

I returned my sealed PGR4 so a -1 haul for me.

Pirates of the Caribbean 1 on Blu-ray for $21.95.
    Last edited by Gooch; 06 Nov 2007 at 09:03 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by blueskied View Post
    Yep. SMG pretty much blows everything else on the Wii out of the water though.
    it wouldnt take much to do that really :x
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. Ratatouille & Flight of the Conchords Season 1 DVDs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by blueskied View Post
    I haven't had this much fun with a Mario game since Super Mario World.
    this comment excites me to no end.