July 2007: Bomberman Live [XBLA]
    June 2007: Pac-Man Championship Edition [XBLA]
    May 2007: Odin Sphere [PS2]
    April 2007: Super Paper Mario [Wii]
    March 2007: God of War II [PS2]
    February 2007: Crackdown [360]
    January 2007: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]
    TNL's Games of the Month 2006

[ As usual, straight ports, retro compilations, and retro XBLA, Virtual Console, and PSN titles are ineligible. Exceptions can be made for ports if they have not otherwise been released domestically, and noteworthy remakes. ]

Apologies for the lateness. Some notables (and not-so-notables) that unfortunately didn't make the cut: Beautiful Katamari, Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations, Every Extend Extra Extreme, Eye of Judgement, Manhunt 2, Battalion Wars 2, Dementium: The Ward.

As predicted, Halo 3 dominated the voting for the month of October. Which, after the prior month of Bioshock domination, brings us to the closing of this potential trifecta of wins for AAA first-person shooters. Will Orange Box be able to pull the clean sweep, securing another poll-crushing victory? Amidst a brand new Zelda adventure, the rock legends of Guitar Hero, and a return to Dracula hollowed ground, it certainly faces stiffer competition than did its peers. What will be the final verdict? Only you, the TNL voter, can decide.

My vote, while not having finished Zelda yet, goes to Orange Box.

Re-created the poll due to absence of Quake Wars. QW replaces Simpsons. Browsing through the mounds of PC shovelware, it must've slipped by me. Sorry for that. Also, shut the fuck up, Yoshi. We don't need a snide remark every time a moderator posts something. You're not a moderator; get over it.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. No Virtua Fighter?

Virtua Fighter 5 was released on PS3 in March. Just because Sega took so long to release it on 360 doesn't mean it should get listed again.

4. Yep.

5. No Phoenix Wright 3 makes me sad.

6. Didn't we already have one of these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. No Phoenix Wright 3 is silly.

That said it's all about the Orange Box this month.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Cool, thanks for adding ETQW. Are Hellgate: London and The Witcher going to be included in the November GOTM?

9. Absolutely, sorry for the oversight.

And I'm pretty sure Hellgate will be. The Witcher would've been this month, technically, but if it receives a larger than expected reception here I'll try to fit it in.

10. They both came out on Tuesday, so they're both October. That said, I haven't had much of a chance to play either. I've played Hellgate less than an hour, and The Witcher for only 4 or so.