Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood+

1. Blood+

Production I.G has announced and even put up a website for the new tv series for Blood. The series should be coming out in Oct in Japan. I'm sure this should make fans of the short movie happy to finally get more action from their favorite vampire slayer.

Heres the website which is actually in some english for your viewing. Blood+

2. It's funny because one episode of the show will already be as long as the entire movie.
    Time for a change

3. i rather this be a 3-part ova series like it was intended to be, but this is just as good. too bad the design for Saya blows (the GitS designs were boring, too). i'll still watch this, though, since i really liked the movie and enjoyed the manga.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    too bad the design for Saya blows (the GitS designs were boring, too). i'll still watch this, though, since i really liked the movie and enjoyed the manga.
    It's not so bad; and atleast the vampire designs are still kick ass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i rather this be a 3-part ova series like it was intended to be, but this is just as good. too bad the design for Saya blows (the GitS designs were boring, too). i'll still watch this, though, since i really liked the movie and enjoyed the manga.
    Yeah, where is the chick with the full pouty lips? She was pretty bad ass looking.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i rather this be a 3-part ova series like it was intended to be, but this is just as good. too bad the design for Saya blows (the GitS designs were boring, too). i'll still watch this, though, since i really liked the movie and enjoyed the manga.
    The manga was pretty mediocre, and borderline hentai, IMO.

I'll check this out, but to be honest, I'm not optimistic. I loved the movie alot, but this should really be an OVA closely connected to the film.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    The manga was pretty mediocre, and borderline hentai, IMO.
    the hentai portions were the only reasons why i liked it more than i should've. i mean, i loved the art and everything, but the story with the two Saya's and the government experiments and all this other jibba-jabba is kinda like "what?". not exactly what i expected to close things out or whatever it was they tried to do with it.

8. WTF? I just saw the character designs for the TV series and omg... really wtf.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Good news; Blood was a great movie.
    IBTN

*Looks at character designs on official site*

Hmm…I'm actually not so sure that IBTN. Saya's design looks like extra-watery diarrhea compared to the movie. Where did her lips go?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    the hentai portions were the only reasons why i liked it more than i should've. i mean, i loved the art and everything, but the story with the two Saya's and the government experiments and all this other jibba-jabba is kinda like "what?". not exactly what i expected to close things out or whatever it was they tried to do with it.
    The Manga was interesting. The art was pretty good and it tied into the movie very well.

Still, if you liked it more than the movie based solely on teh nekkid underage schoolgirl sex, you're a sicko, Ashen!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww