Thread: K-Mart 20% off

1. K-Mart 20% off

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6817/kmartaz9.jpg

use the coupon for anything

people have been using them to buy Ps3s. 40gb comes out to $319, and 80gb to $399. Premium - $279
    Elite - $359

no more kmarts in my area though D=
    Last edited by B-Ri; 11 Nov 2007 at 06:33 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showthread.php?t=49006

Already posted, and in the proper forum to boot. My friend used it today to get a Sony 32" Bravia LCD HDTV for $680 after tax, and after checking out the TV, I'm seriously thinking of getting my own as well.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. I'm definitely using one of these.

don't know for what though, i'll probably just drop in to Kmart and see what they've got.

4. I was finally going to get a 360 but I got there at noon and all the systems were gone. Saw a couple buying the last two PS3s in the store.

5. Rocked out a 60gb PS3. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. NYC folks: I saw some 60 and 80 giggers in the Penn Station KMart. I saw a couple of Halo LE 360's in the Astor Place KMart.

7. There is only one 60gb left and two 80gbs left at Penn Station, as well as several different 360s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. So, I went to the K-mart that my friend and I went to yesterday, intent on getting the $799 32" Sony Bravia LCD. They were out, but then checked the other stores to see which ones had what.

Went to one of those other stores, and they had the TV for $899. Must be a mistake, I talked to the kid in electronics, and he took me up front to get a price match. Lady manager said she refused to do a price match. I told her that she'd be price matching one of her own stores, but she still refused.

I remember why I only go to that place when they're having huge sales.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.