Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross-stitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    It's not actually.
    i see what you did there.

2. I like the owls Kyo, was this a V-day gift?

But who (hoo?) is the little guy off to the side? Future baby owl? A former love?

3. That's OwlNess. He's waiting for dad to leave so that he can make his move.

That's her baby. She got internet pregnant.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. It's no one, the pattern was a kit and originally a birth record. I just changed around the birth part and added that heart to it. I also changed around the colors on the medium sized girl-owl since there was a ton of extra floss in the kit. She was originally orange, but I like pink more! And yea, it was a V-day gift..unintentionally though because I was actually making it an anniversary record months ago but never got around to getting the colours I wanted to finish it until now.

6. I made this in one day (yaaay)

7. Kawaii.

8. I sewed a fabric frame on this, by hand since I don't have a (working) sewing machine. I thought it would be horrible and take forever, but the actual sewing only took a few hours, the measuring and cutting and pinning in place took forever though. I also sewed that owl ribbon onto the back so it would hang from that. One of the corners did give me a lot of trouble though, it kept not staying where I wanted and trying to veer off wherever the fuck it wanted to, so that corner didn't come out very well..

9. This is how I feel about french knots.

10. MAde this for my mom for Mother's Day. 27 French knots.