Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Cross-stitch

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Kyosalad lives!
    I like to think she was trapped under a mountain of fabric and thread and cross-stitched her way out. She's the Aron Ralston of embroidery.

2. Look at this sweet ass picture I just finished that Mechdeus was too cool to click and look at cause he was busy fondling hairy nutsacks.

I made this for my cousin's birthday by combining 2 different patterns which is harder than you'd think. I was concerned the spacing would look weird since you can't really tell how that looks until you've already sewn it, but it's perfect. =D I also painted the frame myself.

And some other crap I've made

Do you take commissions? How much for a Hail Satan?

4. Lol I could and usually not more than the cost of the supplies. Just keep in mind it can take weeks, sometimes months, depending on what you're stitching. (and sometimes how interested I am in stitching it) =B

This needs to be in the bathroom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. il_570xN.606153751_ld7d.jpg

I'm rather fond of this one myself. =p

7. I like the glasses case (or maybe change wallet) the best. Third pic down. You've been busy! Lots of stuff.

8. Yes it is a glasses case, I made it for my mom's birthday which isn't until June 1st, so I'm super ahead on gifts this year for once. =D I actually got a lot of positive feedback and requests for stitched glasses cases after I showed that one off.

9. Omggggg I was at walmart picking out a bunch of colours for this picture I want to make for my grandparents for christmas and this lady sees me over there and asks if I embroider. I said no, I cross stitch, then showed her the picture I wanted to do (had to take it in the for the colour list) and she was like I have a TON of embroidery thread that you can take if you call me when my husband isn't home because he can't understand why I would just give it away. But my eyesight is too bad to keep doing it and people keep giving me all the these threads and I can't do anything with them and I want to make sure they go to someone that will actually use them instead of giving them to goodwill where they get thrown in the back and no one knows what they're for. Then she gave me a card to call her and I definitely will.

=D =D =D =D =D

10. Tossalad, did you ever do the Breaking Bad stitch?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt