Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross-stitch

1. I'm fine with that! The hint of what's there can be much more erotic than actually seeing what's there.
    Especially in your case, I'm sure!

2. You're terrible SSJN, don't you have a wife or something? ;p

3. Hey, let's not derail the thread...

4. lmatfo Fucking shameless.

5. that t was unnecessary.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Your post was unnecessary.

7. I was actually trying to figure out how you could see Belle's bra.

The picture of Belle looks nice! I like the outlines. of Belle.
    Donk

8. Hey man, listen to the cat.

9. I meant to reply to this before, Kyosalad. I love that new little one you made for your sister. Are you just supposed to hang it like a small picture frame? Cute regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    Way cool to all of that! Damn, I wish I had more time. The coasters and the pumpkin hat in particular remind me how creative one could get with this stuff.

I haven't done a damn thing since making this thread. Alas, you've inspired me. Can't promise I'll finish, but I'm definitely going to start... something. I will peruse those links for a manageable but worthwhile project.

[edit]: Sugoi.

The Layton characters that appear in the header image sometimes are fantastic! I don't see 'em anywhere in the blog, though...

10. lol Finch, that is hilarious. Glad you enjoyed my... belle ;p

And yes Compass, it comes with the tiny frame to hang it. Tell you what though, I will probably never do another little picture like that because most of the cross stitches along the outlines of everything were weird Y shaped stitches; you do like a half cross stitch then you stitch in the middle of the aida where you would normally make the X over, so it weakens the fabric. But I guess you had to or you'd end up with a lot of white spaces between the back-stitching outlines..or skin color where the dress color should be.

I only chose that particular picture of belle because the bigger one looked truly awful. I wanted to do a full profile of her in this really nice picture but her birthday is october 2nd and I didn't think I'd be able to finish it in time, so I will buy that one to do later..maybe give it to her for easter or something.

In any case, I'm about to start on a few halloween pictures that have beadwork for borders instead of back-stitch or stem stitching details and what not. Should add an interesting element to the production and outcome of the pictures imo. Happy to renew your interest in this hobby too ;D