Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon Customers Vote

1. I heard that the ones that wasnt voted the most will still be sold but not for that great price. Price would be slightly higher. So for instance, if the Wii wasnt voted most, instead of $79, it would be like $130 or $150. I'm not sure if selling the other products at a slightly higher price is true or not.

2. That's what happened last year, iirc.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Fuck I want the 360
    Same here that's what I voted for.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Maybe I should have included percentages, because the 360 ("retard pack") has a snowball's chance in hell. Most of the current leaders are running away from the pack.

TV and Wii would be nice. I voted but doubt I'll get picked. Sillier things have happened, however. Thanks for the link.
    I took all your French Toast.

6. Hey we should pool our chances together. If I win the Wii, I don't want that but I will buy it and ship it out to you. I really want the HD camcorder (for the birth of my first child, hehe) so if one of you don't want that, let me know, I will pay you for it.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 16 Nov 2007 at 01:48 PM.

7. Good idea. Unfortunately I have nothing of value to offer since I want the Wii and the HDTV, and the only other one I got right was the scooter. However, if you want that, I could potentially be your man.

8. I am not interested in the HD DVD player so if I win, it is up for anyone.

If I get the HD camcorder, it's all yours, kof. I really want the Wii or hdtv if no one who gets it wants it.

I voted on the hd-dvd player as well. It's up for grabs if I "win" it.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am not interested in the HD DVD player so if I win, it is up for anyone.
    Ditto