Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon Customers Vote

1. Amazon Customers Vote

http://promotions.amazon.com/gp/holiday/amazon-customers-vote

Seems to be much better organized this year, and no longer first come first serve. You have to vote in each round in order to have a chance to purchase whatever wins. I may not be willing to pay $250 for a Wii, but I'll sure as shit pay $79 so I can play Super Mario Galaxy. 46" Samsung 1080p HDTV for $719 might make a nice gift to my parents as well.

2. Oh, I just read the fine print. You have to have voted for the leading vote getter in each round to be eligible to purchase it, so I'll just list off the current leaders:

• Nintendo Wii
    • Panasonic SD-1 High-Definition Camcorder
    • Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Red)
    • Toshiba HD-A35 1080p HD DVD Player
    • HP Pavilion TX1305US 12.1" Notebook PC
    • Samsung LNT4661F 46" 1080p LCD HDTV

3. I will never be able to access the server when these deals start so there is no point in voting.

4. The way I understand it is everyone that puts in a vote for a winner in each round is entered in a random lottery. So it doesn't matter when you go on the site, as long as it is the day of the deal. And since it's no longer first come first serve, the servers should be fine.

5. I'm an idiot and didn't look at your list of current leaders. I got them all myself except for the Camcorder, but I didn't want that anyways. Hopefully I get in for the TV and HD-DVD because that would be fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Well then, I hope I get a chance at the Panasonic HD camcorder. I am this close to buying the Sony one anyway.

7. Buy me a Wii.

8. I voted for stuff I want...not what was the leader. But I voted before reading the leaders on a deals site. O well. $79 would of been nice but I already own one.

I just want the camcorder and TV.

9. Fuck I want the 360