Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 + 15 Free BRDs :: Wal-Mart one day sale 11/24

1. PS3 + 15 Free BRDs :: Wal-Mart one day sale 11/24

From cheap ass gamer by way of slickdeals:

On 11/24 at 8:00am (running through 11:59pm on 11/25), the 80GB PS3 ($499) will come with 10 FREE Blu-ray movies instantly. You choose any 10 BD titles under $30 within the store and they will override the prices to zero. For those stores that carry BD already, additional titles are being sent in for the sale. For those that do not have BD in their store (a small minority) product will be sent to each store specifically for this sale.

Oh, and you still get your 5 FREE movies by mail.

2. wow

3. Good on remaining 60's too?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Yeah, this is pretty amazing.

5. will be picking one up if its legit

i was looking at 60s anyways, but this would be too good to pass on

6. apparently BJ's (a chain store not in california) is offering $100 off any ps3. $299 40gb, $399 80gb.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. The ads in wall mart today didn't mention this, if I just tell them could I get the deal?

8. yeah I didnt see the deal in the walmart ad either. Im going to have to play the bullshit card.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. That makes me very, very sad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    yeah I didnt see the deal in the walmart ad either. Im going to have to play the bullshit card.
    I haven't seen any ads, but on G4's site under The Feed they an entry for it.
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."