Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wii is still sold-out everywhere?

1. My friend is looking for 2 (I already told her she is being abit greedy). One for her niece, one for her husband (who is not going to play it anyway, but I digress). I went to TRU this afternoon but they already sold out their morning shipment within the hour. WTF, stupid Wii demand is insane.

2. If I see one I'll pick it up for you, Praxis. PM me your number so if/when I find one I can call you immediately.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    If I see one I'll pick it up for you, Praxis. PM me your number so if/when I find one I can call you immediately.
    Thanks!

Goddamn it. Been looking for a Wii for my brother. That shit isn't anywhere. If anyone finds one anywhere, pick one up for me pls?
    Last edited by Rich; 11 Dec 2007 at 08:02 PM.

5. Same here. Trying to find one for my family, but I just can't seem to find any, save the ridiculously priced eBay and Amazon Wii listings.

Should someone find one, I'll pay $50 extra for the trouble.

You can check my eBay feedback under "vercimber," and I would be happy to pay through Paypal. Thanks.

Just bought two of 'em on Sears.com for $282 and $287 after tax and shipping. (one for express and one for overnight shipping. Overnight shipping is so I have time to turn it around, express is for my brother's bday gift.)

7. Introducing the "Wii got your money" Program. Good one day only.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/wii/gamesto...ram-334053.php