Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator Salvation

1. Yeah. It sounds like he's some kind of Scottish gangsta.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Man, I hope it has a bunch of girls with killer tits and some sweet fucking techno music. Scores are boring. And like the camera should be all WHOOOOSHHHHH and explosions all BOOM and the terminators all I AM A FUTURE ROBOT BANGBANGBANGBANGB

This is going to be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peas View Post
    I don't care who you are or what you've done with your life, if you go around calling yourself McG you deserve to be force fed your own shit.
    Both of these posts are already better than anything that's going to be in this movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Who the fuck idolized Terminator movies?
    Who didn't?

4. Seriously. Terminator 1 & 2 rocked.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Christian Bale is John Connor.

And things get a LITTLE interesting.

Very little. How will Bale be able to cope with the sheer probable mindfuck of the shit writing and directing?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Well I guess that lowers it from a 100% chance of sucking, to a 99.99% chance.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Christian Bale is John Connor.

Very little. How will Bale be able to cope with the sheer probable mindfuck of the shit writing and directing?
    Wow, dont know how I missed this one. I would definitely give Terminator 4 a chance with Christian Bale starring. But...ugh....the CATWOMAN people are writing this? fuck. even Christian Bale may not be able to save it...

8. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Christian Bale is John Connor.

THIS is a suprise.

I mean, given the quality I was expecting, I figured we'd have either Richard Grieco, Casper Van Dien, or Rowdy Roddy Piper playing John Connor. Either Bale has totally ceased caring about his rep and is slumming big-time for a paycheck, or maybe this movie won't turn out to be a complete pece of shit after all.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Dec 2007 at 12:06 PM.

You know, Roddy Piper as John Connor would kick all kinds of ass.

But still, I agree with you. I'm hoping that this movie turns out great, but I'm really not expecting it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You know, Roddy Piper as anyone in any movie would kick all kinds of ass.
    Corrected.