Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 7484868788

Thread: Terminator Salvation

1. Hey, how about wasting less time on designing new robots and more on like characters and story and dumb shit like that?

I mean, when your selling points on a new Terminator movie are bringing back 3 actors that are all in their 60's and ripping off the Transformers you know your movie's going to suck.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. It wasn't without it's flaws, but I really dug Terminator Salvation. I took it as a really well-done fan movie. I'd give it a 7/10. Which is leagues better than the terrible T3.

3. I can say with confidence that I'll never see T3 or TS again in my life. I don't know what number score you'd assign to that.

4. What if you are trying to get real slick with some girl, but she really, really wants to watch Terminator 3?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I read the script review. To those that want to see the Future War? You get your wish.
    You know what I'm fucking sick of? "Oh you'll get what you want in the next movie. Suffer through this shit first."

Happened with Wolverine, happening with Terminator.

I didn't see TS. I doubt I will.

6. K: A difficult choice! What has lead to this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Having Kyle and Sarah meet again would be stupid.

I'll say it again: if Cameron ain't involved, who give a shit. They've had two movies without him to try and make it work and both have completely sucked.
    Even if Cameron returned to the franchise, I doubt he would do any better. He hasn't made a good film since Terminator 2 and that was nearly 20 years ago. I think after he made Terminator 2, he got the idea in his head that explosions, visuals and special effects were better than writing a good story. Fuck his sold-his-soul-to-Hollywood ideas.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

8. Oh wah.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I can say with confidence that I'll never see T3 or TS again in my life.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    What if you are trying to get real slick with some girl, but she really, really wants to watch Terminator 3?
    I don't have to worry about that- my girl hates Terminator 3 even more than I do.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww