Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright guys...

1. Alright guys...

Cut it out.

You all know better.

I remember back in the gamego days, where I watched a thread pop up by some random new guy where he just said hi.

Thirty minutes went by and you all managed to completely drive him away from ever wanting to possibly be associated with any of us on any level whatsoever...

Whether or not you believe Zidane, he's been a member for a long time, and most importantly he has no reason to lie to you. So bite your tounges and just say hi and lets get back to talking about Despair's entirely bangable wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

2. i'd like to see a picture of despairs wife.

zidane747 Guest
    Thank you for that YAWA. It's true; I've been a member since the old GameGo! days, and I'm still with you guys. Why some of you would think I would lie about this is insanity.Why would I want to make somebody up, when I already have an account, and friends? I just don't get it, but again, thank you YAWA, that was very kind of you.Much appreciated.

4. I believe Zidane is retarded, but no liar!

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Rob
    I believe Zidane is retarded, but no liar!

Um.....thanks?......I guess.

6. You are welcome.

7. Hey, I'm never the one to be mean to newbies I'm usually friendly and all !!!

Zidane, I never said July not real It was funt talking to her this morning.

As for my wife, Sorry no pictures But I can give you little description:

She's 5'2, long brown hair, dark brown eyes, cute smile, very "Nice" features, and she loves me

8. Re: Alright guys...

Originally posted by youandwhosearmy
    Cut it out.

You all know better.

I remember back in the gamego days, where I watched a thread pop up by some random new guy where he just said hi.

Thirty minutes went by and you all managed to completely drive him away from ever wanting to possibly be associated with any of us on any level whatsoever...

Whether or not you believe Zidane, he's been a member for a long time, and most importantly he has no reason to lie to you. So bite your tounges and just say hi and lets get back to talking about Despair's entirely bangable wife.
    oh yeah? what if i don't want to? who's gonna stop me? you? you and whose army? ok bad joke.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Despair

Zidane, I never said July not real It was funt talking to her this morning.
    Despair, I never said you!! You're like my best friend on here, I would never hate you,no matter what you said!!!

10. Re: Re: Alright guys...

Originally posted by Nash

oh yeah? what if i don't want to? who's gonna stop me? you? you and whose army? ok bad joke.

I'm going home, and putting a gun in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...