Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yoshi's Holiday Sale/Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Judging by your list, I'm assuming the following:

1) You're dumping off your Dreamcast and Saturn libraries. I'm a little uncertain on this one since I figured you to have much larger libraries. Maybe you're just trimming the fat.
    You're correct on both accounts. I've been threw multiple Saturn and Dreamcast libraries, and the latest was very small. I've probably had 50 games for each system overall.

2) You see the 360 as a poor-man's PC and are distancing yourself from it.
    You nailed this one mostly. Also a factor is that my wife likes it, so it's hooked up to the 4:3 1080i living room TV instead of the gaming set up in my office.

3) For consoles, you seem to be going Sony exclusive.
    As a general rule, that is where the vast majority of the great games have been over the previous two generations. The backward compatibility means I can cut down on the number of systems hooked up too.

4) I have a decent amount of the PS3 and PS games you're looking for, which means you have good taste. Unfortunately, I am keeping those titles.
    Confirmed.

I'd be interested in the Batman Begins HD-DVD, but since I can get it brand new for $19.95 shipped as an Amazon Prime member, I'd hate to insult you with an offer of $13 shipped.
    I may go for that. It's doing me no good, since I traded on my HD-DVD drive to K3V months ago.

List updated again.

Large update this morning.

4. I still have Einhander w/o case and instructions if you want it.

5. Yoshi wants complete games only. I would take your Einhander if I did not already have a copy.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 03 Dec 2007 at 02:53 PM.

6. I had the case and instructions but a friend I lent it to in high school lost them both. I stole his Silent Hill as a penalty.

That fucking bastard.

7. You should have raped him for such criminal offense.