Thread: PSP Replacement UMD Case

1. PSP Replacement UMD Case

So after reviewing these PSP Replacement UMD Cases, the company decided to send me more but this time, snap-on versions. I dont have many PSP games so I thought I'd offer them to you guys. Just cover shipping/handling and paypal fees of $2.00. Add 25¢ for each additional. There are three colors: clear blue, clear and clear purple. Colors will be shipped randomly.

If you're interested, post here and I'll email you my email address.

Sorry, had to bump price up 0.50 and each additional due to cost of packaging and fuel.
    Last edited by bandit; 28 Nov 2007 at 12:54 AM.

2. ill take some

some of my caases are on the breaking point
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    ill take some

some of my caases are on the breaking point
    You got PM.

4. hey bandit! i am cleaning up my room and i JUST found your package, god knowsw how long its been here, i also found the chains of olympus envelope and had no idea it had a psp charm in it! My rooms a mess! Ill write up a review for these babies as soon as i can.
    Last edited by B-Ri; 18 Dec 2007 at 04:54 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Hypothetically speaking, I had nothing to do with any dead hookers you might find as you clean up that place.

6. i was afraid of what was under the mound on the right corner....... ill put some gloves on

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    hey bandit! i am cleaning up my room and i JUST found your package, god knowsw how long its been here, i also found the chains of olympus envelope and had no idea it had a psp charm in it! My rooms a mess! Ill write up a review for these babies as soon as i can.
    Probably wasnt there too long. After you sent payment, I didnt ship until a couple days later when I had stuff to send out.