Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60% off HBO DVDs at BB *DEAD*

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    $100 dude.... $100.
    what would it be without the discount?

the sale ends TONIGHT.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    $100 dude.... $100.
    I bought it for around that price this time last year without having seen a single episode. Money well spent imo.

3. Nice. I bought Band of Brothers, both seasons of Rome and all three seasons of Deadwood.
    Last edited by raystorm; 27 Nov 2007 at 09:51 AM.

4. Damn, such a good deal. Still can't believe how season 3 of Entourage is broken up into two sets.

Internets ftw.

5. yeah WTF why was that?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Because the show was split when it was on air, is my guess. The two parts of season three had at least half a year apart from each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing for season four.

7. I unfortunately stopped watching cause Cox service sucks balls around when mandy moore was on the show.

was it still going strong after?

8. I enjoyed immensly, but I watch Desperate Housewives and The Real World so take my taste in television with a grain of salt. [/TNL asses]

9. i dunno about the housewives thing but this seasons real world is just wow. Its Waa after Waa after zomg i need to go home cause free alcohol, place to stay in australia, and D-List fame is so lameeee