Page 1141 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 112711371139114011411142114311451155 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Watched Clueless tonight. Still awesome.
    Clueless was on the last PAX-E I went to. We ended up watching most of it. They were also doing every season of real world from season 1. It was straaaange.

2. That real world thing was bizarre
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Nathan For You is the funniest show on television right now.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Nathan Feilder has balls the size of coconuts. I don't think there is any show that makes me laugh out loud as much as his.

I watched a very weird fiction-documentary hybrid called Double Take, in which a story about Hitchcock meeting his double narrated in the first person is turned into an allegory by putting it to stock footage of the cold war. I enjoyed it a lot, but i have a much higher tollerance for arthouse shit than most people, so i'm not really sure if it's worth most peoples time. At the very least its unique and a novelty.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Nathan For You is the funniest show on television right now.
    Mmm. Toasty.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Nathan Feilder has balls the size of coconuts. I don't think there is any show that makes me laugh out loud as much as his.
    It makes me sad that he will eventually become a victim of his own success. Hopefully that takes a whil.e

7. Need for Speed. As a legitimate movie, it's pretty fucking awful. Gross even.
    As a parody of the hollywood car film, it's pretty good!

8. "Sorry that your dad died"
    "Thanks"
    "I know you two were close."

9. Yea I'm not going near that pile.

10. They really should have called it Not Another Car Movie.
    With the exception of a laugh track, not a thing would have needed to be changed.