Page 12 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I liked Stranger Than Fiction. It definitely didn't play out its premise to its potential, but was still quite enjoyable.

2. i like Stranger Than Fiction. it was enjoyable and funny. they could've done more with it, but that can be said of most movies.

i recently watched Death Proof... that was awful. soooo boring. i get what Tarantino was trying to do, but he really sucked at it.

i just finished watching the first season for Tru Calling. the "twist" they add by bringing in Jason Priestley is stupid. the show is entertaining at times, but that's probably mostly 'cause i like Eliza Dushku. all in all, i can't believe they made as many episodes of this show as they did.

i saw Enchanted. that was disappointing. i expected more adultish humor. or more humor in general. but no, it gets all sappy. bleah it could've been so much better, but of course they didn't even begin to tap into this movie's full potential.

i saw Battlestar Gallactica: Razor in the theater. it was cool to see Battlestar Galactica that way, on a big screen surrounded by fans. sometimes the audience's input/reactions make the experience more fun. anyway, Razor was actually really good, which surprised me a bit. but the frame they used to tell the story of the Pegasus really worked. Kendra Shaw was an interesting character. too bad you know from the very start she's going to die. i wouldn't have minded seeing more of her.

i saw the final cut of Blade Runner in the theater. yay Harrison Ford!! it was really cool to see the movie on the big screen. i wish i could say something about the final cut versus other cuts, but unfortunately it's been years since i last watched the movie so i can't even remember the cut(s) i watched before. but whatever, i'm all about seeing Harrison Ford.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

3. I saw Terminator 2: 3D at Universal Studios. Most realistic 3D I've ever seen. It was really amazing.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I saw Terminator 2: 3D at Universal Studios. Most realistic 3D I've ever seen. It was really amazing.
    Lucky bastard

Where in the hell do they build spiraling highways in the middle of nowhere that connect to nothing?
    I always assumed it was under construction, possibly to heaven.

5. The 3D in the Muppet Show at Disney is crazy too.

6. All you Death Proof haters can suck a dick.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I liked Stranger Than Fiction. It definitely didn't play out its premise to its potential, but was still quite enjoyable.
    Stranger Than Fiction would be in my top movies list if they hadn't completely fucked up the ending.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I saw Terminator 2: 3D at Universal Studios. Most realistic 3D I've ever seen. It was really amazing.
    T-1,000,000!

9. Watched kiss of the dragon, got it mainly because it was one of the few action movies I didn't own on blu-ray. Not bad, it really just felt like everyone was going through the motions. The fight with the two blonde guys at the end was nifty though.

10. Death Proof is an awesome idea with shit follow through.

I liked Stranger than Fiction as well.