Page 1336 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 132213321334133513361337133813401350 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,360 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

First Contact is probably my favorite TNG thing.

2. I love everything in space in First Contact. All that Ewok Village shit is terrible though.

(My favorite is still Undiscovered Country)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Undiscovered Country is pure class from start to finish. It might be my favorite too.

For me it's Khan, First Contact, VI. All great.

5. Just watched "The Revenant". Pretty graphic, etc... but I wasn't particularly impressed with the story.

6. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    If you want to hate on his work with the Seth Rogan crew that's fine, but comparing Vice Principals and the rest of his work with Jody Hill to Sandler's shtick is ridiculous.
    He's funnier than Sandler, but he has a few notes he runs in to the ground. A lot is just set up for screaming dick jokes. His interaction with women in VP and Eastbound are almost identical. Like what you like but in a decade he'll be getting the same eye rolls as Sandler.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Star Trek Generations: Jean Luc Picard is the hardest motherfucker in the galaxy.
    I always love seeing the two big series link even in small ways. Bones touring the enterprise in TNG with Data was another one of those. Really links the continuity. I like that about the new movies too.

New movies really miss the mark though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 24 Sep 2016 at 07:18 PM.

7. All I've ever seen that Danny McBride guy do is hacky lame guest appearance stuff, I've never really sought him out as a result. That seems fair to me.

8. Underachieving local area man with awkward social graces does job X.

9. Beat Takeshi's written/directed/acted "Sonatine". I love how half of this movie is just bored mobsters hiding out on a beach and derping around killing time until that becomes a full time thing.

10. Rewatched a bunch of the first season of Dead Like Me. Unlike a lot of shows that I liked in this time frame, it seems to have held up.
    I'm tempted to watch the Hannibal show yall like, just because Ellen Muth is in a couple episodes.