Page 1405 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 139114011403140414051406140714091419 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,050 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeller and I could take over and turn it into laserdisc talk. (I've been watching a lot of gangster films!)
    Criterion Collection Bonanza over here. Recently saw Crimes of Passion (International cut). which was either brilliant or a giant piece of shit. Norman Bates as the murder priest with a dildo knife was pretty entertaining
    Last edited by YellerDog; 01 May 2017 at 12:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeller and I could take over and turn it into laserdisc talk. (I've been watching a lot of gangster films!)
    Ooooohhh! Which ones???
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I actually started out watching Scorsese films and made my way to Goodfellas. (I love Scorsese now.) I jumped over to "gangsta" and have watched Boyz in the Hood, Clockers, Menace ii Society, King of New York, South Central, New Jack City, and Sugar Hill.

4. Good list!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Saul has its own thread. Leftovers is great but I'm not sure there's much to say about it other than "terrifying, amazing, wow." Veep and Silicon Valley are always good but similar: "funny, excellent shows."

Into the Badlands is still one of the best things I'm watching this turn. It's not spoopy or twist ending or *~deep~* - it's just a fantastic show. every episode i'm like, surely this will be lame, then it's awesome and fun. I think this is one of the best comic to TV things to every exist, every director should take note.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Maybe you should stop trying to control the conversation.
    There is no conversation, that was the point. Nice try though!

7. Yeah yeah.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    What about Leftovers and Silicon Valley and Fargo and Saul?
    So many good things right now and no one's discussing anything.
    Can this be the end?!
    I watch all of those. I'm really looking forward to seeing how The Leftovers ends.

I thought it was kind of weird Carrie Coon's character in The Leftovers was having all those weird technological malfunctions and then in Fargo the automatic door won't recognize her. CROSSOVER!
    Last edited by sedition; 01 May 2017 at 04:38 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. You make a thread for a show I watch and I will post in it. I watch too many shows.

10. If you can tolerate tone - ruining commercials, The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu is really well made.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 May 2017 at 01:09 AM.