Page 1445 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 143114411443144414451446144714491459 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,450 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I mentioned them to the friend and he reminded me that they just released a nice Blu-ray/DVD box set for way less than buying the lds.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I mentioned them to the friend and he reminded me that they just released a nice Blu-ray/DVD box set for way less than buying the lds.
    This is welcome news to me. I love these new BD releases of anime that's actually good. Thanks!

Just know that in the box set only the OVA is Blu-ray, the TV series is DVD.

Fine by me, old anime on DVD looks just fine.

4. I honestly would have picked up the entire lot they had (I think there was some tenchi muyo there too???? i cant remember what else) but it was just too pricey for me to justify without an LD player.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Hm. I need a couple OVAs of Tenchi to clear that series out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Just know that in the box set only the OVA is Blu-ray, the TV series is DVD.

Fine by me, old anime on DVD looks just fine.
    The TV series is full garbage anyway. Only worth it for the Welcome to Lodoss Island segments.

I've only seen the OVA anyway, which was awesome.

Speaking of animez, this happened when I was watching tonight.

Then later in the episode Bulma almost gets raped and Goku dropkicks a helicopter. OG Dragonball is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Wonder Woman. Surprisingly good (I am wary of people hyping this up too much), but the villain(s) are kinda lame.

Start to middle is ok. Seeing her jump and hulk smash that tower was cool. The ending battle is kind of lame. It also takes place in a map from sniper elite 3

10. The end fight was pretty obviously where Snyder was involved, that was his shitty version of superhero fights.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.