Page 1461 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144714571459146014611462146314651475 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,610 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Recap:
    1-3 solid, 4-6 campy but superfans find something to enjoy, 7 got a new Jason actor and went back to the roots, rest are fan only type things.

2. Make sure to watch the one with Crispin Glover.

3. SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSsss

4. Also watch New Nightmare, it's the best of the Freddy movies.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Also watch New Nightmare, it's the best of the Freddy movies.
    No it isn't. New Nightmare bloooows. Dream Warriors and 1 are where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Recap:
    1-3 solid, 4-6 campy but superfans find something to enjoy, 7 got a new Jason actor and went back to the roots, rest are fan only type things.
    More like 1-4 solid, 5-6 campy. But otherwise, yeah.

Josh is right about the first Nightmare on Elm Street being a legitimately good movie. I'm not a Freddy fan at all, but I have to admit that the first Nightmare was a better pure horror film than any of the Friday the 13ths.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Are the Friday the 13th movies any good? I don't really like slasher flicks, I think I just like Freddy.
    The Friday movies are more fun than anything else, although some of them do have some legit creepy moments here and there. I think more people are into Jason than the movies themselves. It's very subjective, so just watch 'em and decide for yourself.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Nov 2017 at 06:14 PM.

7. Just saw Thor Ragnarok. It was so much fun. I can see how a lot of people feel that the Marvel movies were getting rather 'samey' lately, but this one felt really fresh. Plus, unlike a lot of superhero movies, this one actually has legit, permanent consequences (like, a lot of them). Looking forward to seeing what they do if they make a Thor 4 (which, of course, they will).

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Is Loki still hot or did they make him less rapey?
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    He's Matt Damon now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Oh ew
    lol. Yeller is joking...well, sort of. Loki is pretty much the same...I actually enjoyed his portrayal here more than in the last movie. But there's a Matt Damon cameo that's pretty funny.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Nov 2017 at 06:05 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I will never watch it but that sounds fine hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. New Nightmare is definitely one of the best in the series, I wish they did more original deaths in it. NOES has the best potential for new movies and no one has exploited it well in forever. The concept is legit scary and it offers the most creativity in any horror franchise. I've often thought of writing a script just to make a Nightmare story I'd think should have been done ages ago. The F13 movies tend to blur together. FvJ is fun, Freddy's makeup is fantastic but he barely does anything.

I just found out I've missed Season 5 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so I'm catching up on that.