Page 1462 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144814581460146114621463146414661476 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,620 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    No it isn't. New Nightmare bloooows. Dream Warriors and 1 are where it's at.
    Incorrect.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Failed rough draft of Scream, poor Freddy movie. Freddy isn't even the actual bad guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Just watched 13th Warrior for probably the hundredth time. Still as good as ever!

4. My girlfriend loves that movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Week late, but the finale of The Deuce....wow. I think this is Simons best since The Wire.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Ep 7 of Stranger Things was lol. It was like Dexter when he was on the road trip and his brother appeared to him and he's like YEAH IM GONNA JOYRIDE AND KILL PPL! and then he comes to his senses and goes back home.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I really enjoyed the first four or so. But the episode about 008 took a dive the show never really recovered from. Nothing about that whole situation seemed plausible at all. You opened the entire season on that getaway scene full of strangers and this is the payoff? An hour-long trailer for season 3?

And this is all you had to do to save Will? That's it? That solution was available to you the whole time! Nothing in particular seems to inspire it; there's no sense of causality to when they decide to give what they tried a shot. Nothing really determines it except "Well, I guess we gotta wrap this up."

And how does Mike even know what's in that syringe, how much to administer, and where? He's a master anasthesioligist now? Hordes of demogorgons were easier to swallow than that.

Nancy and Steve are cool, though. And they were the worst parts of the last season.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post

:
    what is this
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. An argument for quiting at your peak.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I really enjoyed the first four or so. But the episode about 008 took a dive the show never really recovered from. Nothing about that whole situation seemed plausible at all. You opened the entire season on that getaway scene full of strangers and this is the payoff? An hour-long trailer for season 3?

And this is all you had to do to save Will? That's it? That solution was available to you the whole time! Nothing in particular seems to inspire it; there's no sense of causality to when they decide to give what they tried a shot. Nothing really determines it except "Well, I guess we gotta wrap this up."

And how does Mike even know what's in that syringe, how much to administer, and where? He's a master anasthesioligist now? Hordes of demogorgons were easier to swallow than that.

Nancy and Steve are cool, though. And they were the worst parts of the last season.
    I had problems with the whole Dart line, hated 8, and the season starts off with everyone getting dumb as shit over a year.

I still think it’s an ok series, but this wasn’t nearly as strong as the first.
    Boo, Hiss.