Page 1473 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 145914691471147214731474147514771487 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,730 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Just wait till you finish season 1, you’ll like it even more

Danson just keeps getting better and better
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Justice League wasn't even that bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I liked most of Justice League too! The lack of basic logic is fucking ponderous at times though.

4. Every single vehicle thing was nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. After two Superman movies and Batman vs. Superman you know what you’re getting at this point. Aquaman and Flash look good at least.

I watched Punisher yesterday. It was probably the best of the Marvel Netflix since Jessica Jones. The amount of injury he sustains throughout the series and rebounds from was ridiculous but that’s the idea I guess with macho ultra violent hero types. Stein and Madhami seemed pretty bad casting. Neither of them felt like real agent-types to me. Stein sounded like an accountant.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 27 Nov 2017 at 05:19 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Also, the ending was made to make dad's cry.
    Fuck that.

7. Anyone else watch the season finale of Nathan For You? Finding Francis is amazing. I was thinking about it for days after and ended up on a Reddit deep dive for more info. I need to know where Nathan Fielder ends and Nathan Fielder begins.

8. Glitch season 2 showed up on Netflix, and I'd completely forgotten I'd seen season 1 until I watched a bit of the trailer and it all came back to me. I recalled that I liked the show!

I'm six episodes into season 2 and it's just BAD. Like, two people are in a mexican standoff in the middle of a field and suddenly someone jumps in front of one of the people from off frame. Like, just because we the audience can't see what's beyond five feet to either side of either character- neither can they? No one would notice a dude coming up to them in an empty field? To make it even more comedic, 30 seconds later another dude leaps into the frame and knocks out the first dude!
    The plot holes and deus ex machinas pop up like zits on Doc's hairy ass. I'm really bummed that it's nowhere near as good as season 1.

9. Nathan For You is the best show, but i haven't had a chance to watch the finale yet.

Today I learned that Pete's family in gooftroop were all cats.