Page 1484 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147014801482148314841485148614881498 ... LastLast
Results 14,831 to 14,840 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I tried streaming sports or other live events but they were pretty much all dead links.
    Reddit has given me unlimited free HD access to the NFL and MLS (NA soccer)

2. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I’m not sure how to take that.

remove the "CNN" and "democratic party" and thats me
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. IT: I like it a lot, the kids performances are very good. The ending isn't too satisfying though, but the scary stuff is pretty creepy.

watched the new who

I wish they would let Steven go. He keeps writing the same stuff, over and over again.

5. Anyone watching "The Toys That Made Us?" It's an eight-part documentary about '80s toys. Awesome stuff.

6. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon is rad for comedy nerds. Lenny Bruce is a recurring character, and the process by which routines are built up rings true.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 29 Dec 2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

It. Lol, whatever. This was alright, but people talk things up way too much. Old school Batman camera angles and Japanese fast wiggly jump scare spooky spook plus nostalgia for the 35-40 crowd the movie. Forced sequel too!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It. Lol, whatever. This was alright, but people talk things up way too much. Old school Batman camera angles and Japanese fast wiggly jump scare spooky spook plus nostalgia for the 35-40 crowd the movie. Forced sequel too!
    Forced sequel is every movie. That’s like free marketing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. To be fair, that's a lot of story to try to compress into even 2 1/2 hours.

That's true, and I'm glad they didn't cram the adult adventures into this movie too. Still... people oversold this movie so hard. So hard. And those teeth! lol, come on. When he booga-booged out of the sewer and bit Georgie's arm Rebecca and I both loled. Hokey like Attack of the Killer Donuts, or a fucking Lost Boys sequel.

I think that since I don't pay for movies anymore I'm less invested in them. I hear about these GREAT MOVIES that maybe are only great because you spent $100 on the tickets, popcorn, the bluray and eventually the special edition bluray and you have to justify it somehow. Same way people have more allegiance to bands whose music they purchased instead of stealing.