Page 1490 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147614861488148914901491149214941504 ... LastLast
Results 14,891 to 14,900 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I’m so pumped to watch 2049 again on a computer monitor where I can pause and stare at everything.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Cutter's Way.

Another one I grabbed only because I recognized the names attached to it. Pretty neat flick, and I guess a bit of a cult classic. The trailer sort of makes it seem more comedic than it is. Don't be fooled. This is modern noir. Everyone is tragically flawed. Definitely worth watching. I'd have bet money John Heard was doing a Snake Plissken impression had this movie not launched the same year as Escape from NY.

3. Brubaker.

Hey look, another "I bought this because of who's in it" movie! Great cast featuring Robert Redford, Yaphet Cotto, Morgan Freeman (my god, MF has always acted like MF?), M. Emmit Walsh, Mr. Dia be tus, and Mr. "Amity, as you know, means friendship!" in a part just as smarmy a role in this as he was in Jaws.
    Excellent film that I wish had a better transfer. I'd buy this on DVD or Bluray to get it in the proper aspect ratio and better picture quality, but from I've read neither is all that great.

4. Cutters Way is awesome

5. maybe should go in anime board but Neo Yokio was a masterpiece. I don't really get the criticism of the self-referential material, since it was ridiculously obvious and done ironically. I'm astounded that people dislike this series, it was truly exceptional.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Netflix bought Comedians in Cars, and they've omitted the Louis CK episode. I don't like this idea that someone does something shitty and we start erasing all their work.

Related: Saw I Love You Daddy. It's pretty good! Too bad it got deleted.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 06 Jan 2018 at 12:43 PM.

yeah, that is a growing problem with this internet mob justice. Everything is treated like actual rape.

The just normal pieces of shit need to be able to eat, guys. If they didn't actually commit a crime they don't need to be completely ruined.

What are we going to do when we eventually push one of these people to rock bottom and they just piss off and actually become a criminal?

8. Are you sure it's Netflix doing? Like, 5 of his stand up shows are available to watch.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What are we going to do when we eventually push one of these people to rock bottom and they just piss off and actually become a criminal?
    I think the victims are trying to say he IS basically a criminal. Whitewashing entertainment is a shitty thing to do though.

Whipping your miles away from like shooting up a gas station because you lost your 3 mill house.