Page 1500 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 148614961498149915001501150215041514 ... LastLast
Results 14,991 to 15,000 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. well, spoiler alert, I already knew what happened.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I liked this a lot except for the end. It just...stops abruptly. It's like, "hey call somebody to talk to" and then it ends expecting you to go look up what he did next. Killer cast, I had no idea that was Domhnall Gleeson until the credits.
    What do you mean? It ends exactly where it should end.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Batman: Gotham by Gaslight - I thought this was pretty boring and the animation isn't anything special. It is only about 70 minutes but felt much longer than that. Not recommended.

4. In a fantasy? He already talked to Henry in the bar. What did a phone call do? What changed and what did he do to break the cycle?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    In a fantasy? He already talked to Henry in the bar. What did a phone call do? What changed and what did he do to break the cycle?
    Are we talking about the same movie? You know it's a biopic right? Doug Keeney was a real person and this is his actual life story (with a few liberties of course). There was no cycle, that was the end.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The kids opted for Captain Underpants on Movie night.....yikes. Thankfully it was short, we had time for a show on Netflix called Revolting Rhymes, a British animated show. Two-part series with some smart (and twisted) writing and a nice overall look. Probably enjoyed it more than the kids.

Prepare to hear TRA LA LAAAAA for days.

8. The Captain Underpants books were great. :/ (I grew up with the books, could be nostalgia talking. I haven't read them since I was in second grade) sorry the movie sucked

I have two episodes left in Twin Peaks. These last few episodes have been interesting. Although I'm getting tired of the romance subplots. Twin Peaks is a fascinating place. I can't wait to watch The Return and Fire Walk With Me.

There's nothing wrong with the movie, the kids it's made for love it. There just very little to keep a 40 year old dude interested.

10. I don't know if that's very fair analysis of Fire Walk With Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!