Page 1582 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 156815781580158115821583158415861596 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,820 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Ballad of Buster Scruggs fucking rules, that is all.
    Thrilled someone else watched it. A few of the chapters were so so but overall it was great.
    First movie from Netflix that didn’t have a made for Netflix vibe.

2. It felt like Netflix is distributing it, but they didn't actually have a decision-making hand in it. It got a little bit of a theatrical run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Watching the tim Allen Santa movies. What are the metaphysics of how this shit works? Tim pretty much kills santa in the first movie, and he takes the santa power like a highlander. Then in the second or third he has to get married. Did the santa's other wife disappear when tim killed santa?

4. I liked all of Buster except the filler ep at the end.

5. The romanoffs. Holy shit. I know The Deuce is fantastic and the best show on TV, but this is.......something else. After I finished the first episode I just sat with my mouth agape. I wasn’t sure if I just saw a movie, a show, a drama, an autobiography, or some weird future delusion. Stunning from start to finish. And this was the first episode. It’s by Matthew Weiner, who I should never doubt. Amazon is currently winning me over with their originals, much better fare than Netflix right now.

SSJN, this may be your team - I’m not too sure but it seems like something you’d greatly enjoy. Not exactly an “easy” watch so far, but very good. If you watch it let me know what you think.

My Brilliant Friend on HBO was the only thing I could manage to depression watch besides Cheers and a few shitty Bill Maher episodes. I cried a lot so far but I think that’s me. Its also very well done, interesting to see a show that is very *italian* but not mob related. usually when you hear “good italian show” it means someone is saying gabagool or something, and this is very much not that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. That's cool, I'm tired of mob stuff.

I'm watching Mars and I like it. Season one was only $5 on Amazon, not bad at all.

7. I was unsure of Romanoffs, but I’ll def give it a try now.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I liked all of Buster except the filler ep at the end.
    I loved that one. The trapper describing himself as tedious then proving it with an inane and long story was pretty great.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 25 Nov 2018 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. I mean it had some cute moments, but it was still below the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Watching the tim Allen Santa movies. What are the metaphysics of how this shit works? Tim pretty much kills santa in the first movie, and he takes the santa power like a highlander. Then in the second or third he has to get married. Did the santa's other wife disappear when tim killed santa?
    The elves ate her now that she's not under Santa's protection.