Page 1585 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 157115811583158415851586158715891599 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom: sucked, don't bother with this.

Atomic Blond: I didn't know this was directed/made by the same people from John Wick 1. Unfortunately, it tried too hard to make a convoluted spy movie that was mostly boring. The action scenes were pretty good, but too much filler/talking/pointless threads that didn't really go anywhere. It would have been so much better if they made cut it down by at least 30 minutes, I was pretty much bored for the first hour. I love 80s music, but it didn't work for me here, which is really weird. It just didn't fit.

Lol that Jurassic Park.

The "I Just Watched..." Thread

I watched D.O.A. which is a meandering “documentary” about British punk garbage. It’s all worth it to hear this one stuffy dude throw the most British shade imaginable at the punk scene. Also there is a pretty good interview with Sid where he’s nodding off mid sentence and Nancy is just shitting all over him.

Worth it for that, really. Shit documentary though.

4. Ready Player One: It is alright, feels like they crammed as much reference as humanly possible... The puzzles seem too easy for so many people not being able to solve a single one. The very first challenge, someone would probably have tried driving backwards probably within a day. Speaking of which, I love the driving scene and then the solution, really feels like that was the best action scene. The rest of the movie was just okay.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I watched D.O.A. which is a meandering “documentary” about British punk garbage. It’s all worth it to hear this one stuffy dude throw the most British shade imaginable at the punk scene. Also there is a pretty good interview with Sid where he’s nodding off mid sentence and Nancy is just shitting all over him.

Worth it for that, really. Shit documentary though.
    That's in the Sex Pistols Filth and the Fury doc, which if you're curious, is really fucking good. I totally fell in love when Nancy when I saw that for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

The Sex Pistols are just the worst. I'll skip that documentary, but thanks for the heads up.

7. omg no! I love them but I REALLY love Malcom McLaren. His opera album is probably one of the best things Ive ever heard.

So the manager’s opera album is good. Cool. Sex Pistols are The Worst.

9. lol I just mean his influence on the band is pretty apparent but nahhh they are certainly not the worst. Like, the Adicts exist.

Oh, they’re pretty bad. No argument here, but at least they’re not the Sex Pistols.