Page 1588 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 157415841586158715881589159015921602 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,880 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I’ve read a bit about theories that the reason why they didn’t report her is because of fear of being ostracized from the Mormon church. I think the documentary greatly played down the hold the church has on people’s lives - where the majority of this behavior isn’t normal, but in a cult it is! The documentarian reported that she was pretty frustrated with the whole thing.

But yeah I mean the dude was clearly gay/bi and the mom was looking to stir things up, and their daughter ultimately paid the price. Also, there was zero mention of Bs own daughters!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. There was a lot of stuff that was glossed over/left out of the movie, seemingly in favor of delivering an ever-elevating series of "omg" moments. The director has actually said that she's working on a sequel that will go into other aspects of the case that they didn't initially cover.

BTW, I loved how clearly pissed off the FBI agent was at the family. Can't blame the guy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Boo, Hiss.

Alita was great. I'd say the best Japan anime/manga conversion into a real life movie since Speed Racer.

5. Leaving Neverland and Abducted in Plain Sight are the same movie. Shit tier parents who are in love with their child’s tormentors giggle and laugh while their child is sexually assaulted. I swear to god.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Best to skip the Corey Feldman and maccauley culkin biopics then...

7. I just finished watching The 8 bit Generation: The Commodore Wars, on You Tube. It's a real shame that a lot of computer documentaries talk about Apple and IBM's importance in home computing and just totally overlook the impact that Commodore had on home computers.

8. I knew a lot of people who had Commodore machines. Every school had them, too. I've only ever seen two Apple II machines, and I don't know anyone who had an IBM at home.
    If Commodore hadn't been run by crooks and idiots, Apple probably would have gone out of business in the mid-nineties.

9. We must get different videos pushed to us because just about everything computer related in my recommendations aside from LGR is commodore and Atari based.

10. I have never seen an actual Commodore 64 in my life. I have seen many many Apple IIe's and Apple II clones
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!