Page 1589 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 157515851587158815891590159115931603 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,890 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. My friends have C64, and public schools have Apple's (Turtle!).

I own 1 that has never been turned on.

3. Damn, can't even get a computer turned on.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    We must get different videos pushed to us because just about everything computer related in my recommendations aside from LGR is commodore and Atari based.
    I’d watched one last year about the history of computers. It basically focused on old companies like Digital Equipment, Xerox and IBM. They went on to talk about how Apple had revolutionized the home computer market. I couldn’t believe how wrong it was to talk about Apple and not even mention Commodore.

5. The editor is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I knew a lot of people who had Commodore machines. Every school had them, too. I've only ever seen two Apple II machines, and I don't know anyone who had an IBM at home.

If Commodore hadn't been run by crooks and idiots, Apple probably would have gone out of business in the mid-nineties.
    We at least 1 Apple II in each classroom when I was in Jr. High and High School. The High School Computer Literature class had C64s, while the Advanced Computer Literature class had Apple IIs.

I have 2 C64c computers, as well as one bread box C64 and 2 broken break box C64s for parts.

6. My best friend had a c64 growing up and our family got a c128 soon after that. My same friend then got an Amiga.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Leaving Neverland and Abducted in Plain Sight are the same movie. Shit tier parents who are in love with their child’s tormentors giggle and laugh while their child is sexually assaulted. I swear to god.
    These were both infuriating to watch. The Jackson one is really disturbing and I don't know how anyone can question his guilt anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I knew a lot of people who had Commodore machines. Every school had them, too. I've only ever seen two Apple II machines, and I don't know anyone who had an IBM at home.
    If Commodore hadn't been run by crooks and idiots, Apple probably would have gone out of business in the mid-nineties.
    Canadian schools in the '80s/early '90s seem to have been much less Apple II dominated than US ones although one of my elementary schools did have Apple IIs so I did end up playing Oregon Trail. My grades 4 to 7 (1984-1988) classrooms had C64s and some monochrome Macs. My high school had a room of IBM PS/2s but I wasn't going to spend my lunch hour on computers.

C64s were quite popular game systems in my schools. Even into the early '90s, I was still borrowing and copying games. I only knew one rich kid with an Amiga, though.

I need to watch that video gamevet linked to.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I only knew one rich kid with an Amiga, though.
    My best friend that had the Amiga also had the GI Joe USS Flagg in some spare room. We played with the GI Joe stuff a lot but not much with that aircraft carrier.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

It's crazy how good the ost of heavy metal is and how bad the ost of heavy metal 2000 was. 2000 has like 3 good songs and none of them are the best songs from those bands.

10. Heavy Metal 2000 was a piece of shit all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!