Page 1595 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158115911593159415951596159715991609 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,950 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Wow, they announced they are changing Sonics movie design due to fan bitching.

2. There's reasonable odds that this was all part of a marketing scheme...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Depends on how good the CG is when the movie comes out. If everyone is saying how amazing it is that they pulled this off in 6 months then yes it's all a work.

4. If the merchandise looks like whatever the redesign pops out looking like, the fix is in. The lead time on that stuff is a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. That Sonic trailer is a rollercoaster of emotions. For posterity for anyone who wanders in here in the future:

The trailer is supposed to be the best stuff, right? To make you want to spend money?

There is one small second at the very end with Jim playing the robotnik we all know and that's about it.

Robots look ok too, but not colorful enough nor animal shaped enough.

8. Robotnik at the end was perfect.

Sonic’s design is the least offensive part of that trailer. As usual, sonic fans have no taste and focus on the least important details.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

It needs to be 2 hours of Jim playing a mustache twirling villain trying to catch sonic like Wiley coyote. Which probably wouldn't even be that hard to get out of Jim because its probably why he took the role.

I dont need some plotline about sonic befriending a cop. That plotline is done to death. I dont care about it. Kids aren't going to care about it. It is pointless filler that is easy to make by shooting shit in random buildings in San Francisco. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if power rangers building and the star trek rock dont make an appearance.

10. About the only Sonic I could imagine sitting through would take the wild color bleeding worlds of the Genesis games and coming up with a CGI feature akin to Peanuts or Into the Spiderverse. A celebration of what everyone remembers of Sonic vs dropping him in the real world.

The only reason I haven’t written off the new Pokemon film is the oddly appealing darkness of it and the way the critters come off looking like muppets.