Page 1597 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158315931595159615971598159916011611 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,970 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. No.
    I'm defending the movie, you're the one that complained it wasn't gritty enough.
    Cameron stated he wrote the movie for his preteen daughter, and the movie could have easily gone for the R rating. But the target audience was kids.
    People complain about the writing in the movie, the sappy romance, the too-friendly atmosphere, like it was a failing of the movie creators. I am saying that they didn't fail, they intentionally made it that way to appeal to a specific audience, and while the movie doesn't resonate with me as well because of it, I think they succeeded in their intention.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Well fuck them.

3. John Wick 3.

The Boogey Man murders everyone in glorious ways with occasional canine help.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 19 May 2019 at 05:20 PM.

4. John Wick 3... holy shit this movie kills it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    John Wick 3... holy shit this movie kills it.
    Its fucking crazy that a Hollywood actor can do this shit. Keanu is god damn ridiculous to be doing this shit and at 50.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. He's been training heavily since the Matrix, I doubt there are many other actors who have had that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    He's been training heavily since the Matrix, I doubt there are many other actors who have had that.
    Training for what? The Matrix was 20 years ago.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Probably some of the other 27 movies he's been in since the last Matrix movie in 2003.

9. for life? He’s the man of tai chi.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Probably some of the other 27 movies he's been in since the last Matrix movie in 2003.
    It's almost like he has to stay current on firearms training for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!