Page 1610 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 159616061608160916101611161216141624 ... LastLast
Results 16,091 to 16,100 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I've been resistant to that one, the 'no Alan Moore involvement' branch of Watchmen brand-expansion is a turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Knives Out. One of the best and most original 'who done it' movies I've ever seen.

3. The Irishman is painfully boring, sorry. Beautiful and well made, but a total snooze.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. De Niro moved like a geriatric throughout his “young” de-aged scenes. There was no reason it was 3+ hours.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Dec 2019 at 04:53 PM.

5. Last hour was actually pretty okay but I didnt need the first two hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I guess it was like a throwback to classic mob movies but it felt meandering and largely pointless.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    De Niro moved like a geriatric throughout his “young” de-aged scenes. There was no reason it was 3+ hours.
    De-aged Sam Jackson was the same way during Captain Marvel. Guess they couldn't CG a believable running animation for him.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I just watched the trailer for GB: Afterlife.

I know this is a pandering apology of exactly what the fans wanted but ugh I got goosebumps watching it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I didn’t care for it at all, but I can understand why people would like it. It’s just very different from what I think I want from Ghostbusters, but they did try and fail with the last movie, so I get it.
    The only thing I knew coming into this was Paul Rudd was in it, and I’m bummed he’s playing the wise adult instead of a bantering buster.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Watchmen turned out to be really great. One episode left.

Expanse season 4 comes out on amazon tomorrow!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.