Page 1613 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 15991609161116121613161416151617 ... LastLast
Results 16,121 to 16,130 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. You will love it, it is shockingly beautiful on so many levels.

2. It really is the best film of last year.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. A list of the best ACP sheets and acp sheet manufacturers in India who produces compact, strong and durable sheets those are best for your home décor, office or Industry etc. Aluminium Composite Panel

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rightselects View Post
    A list of the best ACP sheets and acp sheet manufacturers in India who produces compact, strong and durable sheets those are best for your home décor, office or Industry etc. Aluminium Composite Panel

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Hello, computer.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Everyone go watch Eighth Grade on Amazon.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. The one Enya song I know is in the trailer.

8. Also: an old white dude writes a movie about being a teenage girl. Isn't that, like, cultural appropriation or some shit?
    Poor form Doc, poor form.

9. Our Phones Make Us Disconnected, Narcissistic Assholes: The Movie

Still, it's nice to see an actual teenager playing a teenager for once. And with a bad complexion, no less!
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Jan 2020 at 02:50 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I honestly wondered if it were makeup! The acne seemed to get more angry as the movie went on. Pretty sure that puts her in Oscar territory. They love when pretty people dress down to look normal/"ugly."