Page 1623 of 1623 FirstFirst ... 16091619162116221623
Results 16,221 to 16,224 of 16224

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What do you think about Enterprise? I started watching season 1, and while it's hit or miss, I did enjoy the the final 2 seasons of the show when I'd watched it during its run.
    Haven't watched that one at all, so we'll have to see. I think I need a break from outer space since I rewatched The Expanse prior to TNG.
    - calianaderderajhfjdjjdskk

2. Manos: the hands of fuck

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I thought Enterprise started to get good in season 2, but season 3 kind of faltered. I think it would have gotten better if they hadn't rushed to wrap everything up. I liked the episodes with Shran the most.
    Iíve been watching Discovery. Season 1 was pretty rough but my brother told me season 2 gets good w the (re) introduction of Captain Pike. He was right and Iíve been enjoying it ever since.

4. Other good shit I've watched recently.

- Watchmen: I'm up to 3 rewatches now... I think I may like it as much as (if not more than) Six Feet Under. Unbelievably phenomenal writing. Plus, Lube Man.
    - Kim's Convenience: Nice and light-hearted, funny, but well written.
    - Schitt's Creek: Just an all around great show. Deserves all the praise it gets.
    - Ted Lasso: Huge surprise at how good this show was.
    - The Tick: Amazon's version. Serafinowicz rules and the second season was really good.
    - Insecure: Another all around great show. Really funny, awesome soundtrack.
    - calianaderderajhfjdjjdskk