Page 20 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Nice Yeller... I was into Predator earlier this week.

2. Another classic.

Indian roomate is now on a Burt Reynolds kick. He was watching the Smokey and the Bandit series the other day.

3. Beerfest has been on the movie channels a lot lately. Gets better the more you watch it.

Oh Landphil 2, your a much better lover than Landphil 1.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I just watched The Simpsons Movie. It was definitely exceeded by expectations. Given, what I expected was diarrhea heaped on a pile of poop, but I was surprised nonetheless.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I've seen Bourne 1 and 3, nothing in the world will make me interested enough to spend the time to see 2. I hope the books are better (they'd almost have to be, as the Cold War was completely stripped out of the movies, right?).
    What is this Cold War reference? I very well could be missing your reference unless you are misinterpreting and overstating the significance of the inclusion of KGB elements, which are included in both the movies and novels.

6. I don't even give a fuck. I've spent too much time on those flicks as it is.

7. Fair enough, it's just that your statement confused me since that's not what the novels are about.

8. I just assumed 80's plus KGB = Cold War.

9. James Bond Marathon on spike FTW, I love old bond movies, you can watch them and shut your brain off.

10. How can you handle the barrage of commercials?