Page 23 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. That flick looked like it had retard dripping from it.

2. Oh it does. In the very best possible way.

3. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Oh it does. In the very best possible way.
    Egh, I'd probably really dislike it. Hits too close to home due to certain high school acquaintances, too. I also have a hard time watching King of the Hill for this same reason.

4. Due to former acquaintances of mine this movie is one of those that is sort of almost embarassing to watch. But it is very well done and beyond hilarious.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Hard to believe that's GAry Oldman.

On a side note, ever seen White Boyz? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178988/
    The bar that they do the drug deal thing in the bathroom of is the Fieldhouse, one of the bars I went to regularly when I was in college at UI.

God that movie was horrible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I went to see Sweeney Todd yesturday. I wasn't familiar with the story before I saw it, I didn't know it was that horrifying. I enjoyed the movie, but it was too gory for me, the parts I peeked at were really...ugh.

Bridge to Terabithia
    I hate this movie.

7. Watched Chuck Norris classic: Invasion USA. Never mind the horrible plot and bad overacting. Chuck kicks major ass and evil Russians mean and deadly, well until Chuck shows up anyways. It was forgotten 80s fun

8. One of his best films <3

Last edited by Othello Harrington; 28 Dec 2007 at 10:05 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Regus View Post
    The Brother's Solomon - We all knew that it was going to suck, we just had no idea how much.
    Awwww... I liked it. Maybe i'm the only one in the world that did.
    "Chicken nuggets! Popcorn! A dead baby bird?" It was stupid, but it was that wide-eyed innocent stupid that makes me smile.
    Donk

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The bar that they do the drug deal thing in the bathroom of is the Fieldhouse, one of the bars I went to regularly when I was in college at UI.

God that movie was horrible.
    That's cool!

And you're wrong