Page 27 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Watched Tremors on HD. After all these years it still awesome little monster comedy. Funny, tense and cool
    That's one of my all time faves right there.

2. One of my favorites too. I wish the sequels were as good.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Best Stallone movie, pretty much ever. I remember my dad taking me to see it in the theaters and to this day it's one of my favorite future movies because it's so fucking awesome. And I still haven't figured out how to use the 3 sea shells.
    Just curse at an ATM, it'll hook you up!

4. You are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. I'm watching LOST Season 3 on Blu-ray, rationing at no more than two episodes a night. It's heaven... but I'm already half-way done.

6. Just watched stardust on friday, and enjoyed it. they took a lot of liberties with the book, but it seemed to keep the spirit of the book well though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

7. Dreamcast

Superbad: Overrated.

Sweeney Todd: Avoid at all costs.

The Wire: Super Duper Awesome.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Steal This Film II - Vastly improved over the first one, this time they focused on intellectual property and it's history of war. Absolutely brilliant, and everyone needs to download and watch this. In fact I'm going to make a thread about it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. No Country For Old Men-awesome, its actually good enough to get me to quite playing games so that I can finish the book, which is a miracle with all the great games out rightnow.

Jackass 2.5-its jackass, if your a jackass fan you'll love it, if not than you won't be impressed

10. Finally watched RE:Extinction. WOW what a piece of shit. It made part 2 masterpiece if compared. But hey it was light and you could actually see the horrible action it had lol

I especially liked the endless waves of BALD zombies in blue jump suits coming out of Freight Container. Yeah all of those looked exactly the same, or they just were lazy and used same 2-3 actors in every friggin effect shot.

Tyrant with his speeches of grandeur was another delight. Too bad they didnt throw in a tentacle rape joke.

Alice became HERO with a fucking SUPER MIND POWERS????? It blew my mind. Paul Anderson was very high when he wrote this.

Chubby Wesker is now scared of army ALICE CLONES invading Tokyo.

ALso it had character named K-Mart. Yes.
    Last edited by Despair; 02 Jan 2008 at 10:36 AM.