Page 30 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Shoot Em Up - Modern day big budget B Movie with big stars and over the topness = #1

The Lookout - Joseph Gordon Levitt will hopefully end up being one of the best actors of all time. Another great performance and Jeff Daniels is pretty swell too. Definitely

Yo-Yo Girl Cop-kinda like a live action anime with hot school girls, but other than the damn fine ladies it was kinda meh.

i-rOBOT- I put off watching this one for a long time. just seemed like hollwood bastardized some good Asimov. Ended up being better than i expected and didnt go too demolition man cheesy. Still not the greatest adaptation, but at least it stuck to the premise. gives me a little hope for the I Am Legend remake

2. Yo-Yo Girl Cop-kinda like a live action anime with hot school girls, but other than sthe damn fine ladies it was kinda meh.
    This was the most boring shit ever, how they manged to fuck up a concept so brilliant and captivating I'm still not sure.

3. 3:10 to Yuma - Excellent western. Somewhat slow moving, but with great performances by Bale and Crow.

The Terminator - Arnie classic. Havent seen it in a while, still rocks.

4. Return to the House On Haunted Hill - Original was ok horror (well at least until last 15 mins or so), so I decided to give sequel the chance. What a piece of shit. Except for some neat gore and tits, completely retarded and forgettable.

5. Watched Heat and aside from a few parts I thought it was boring. Michael Mann knows how to make the longest movies on the planet.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BioMechanic View Post
    The Heartbreak Kid - The Farrelly/Ben Stiller remake. I liked it quite a bit. Just about everyone in it is a complete ass, but it was entertaining enough. Ben Stiller really needs to start playing a different character though, as he won't top Ruben Feffer, ever.
    I picked this movie up for free in one of those Buy one Get One free deals. The first time I watched it, I didn't care for it because I thought the movie was advertised as being about a nice guy who ended up marrying a psycho bitch. After watching the film, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the woman in the movie...but Ben Stiller was a total dickhead. I rewatched it a second time with the knowledge that Ben Stiller was just a moronic dickhead, and I laughed out loud quite a few times......a decent comedy if you can get it for free

I watched 3:10 to Yuma last night, and that movie is all sorts of awesome. Its probably the best movie I own on Blu-Ray at the moment. Russell Crowe totally steals the show...

7. Watched Death Sentence. Great flick. Very sad and soo fucking brutal.

I've watched about 20-25 movies in the past week, but today I've only watched Rescue Dawn.

It was boring.

9. I just re-watched season 2 of 24 in the past 3 days. Awesome.

I'm in the middle of Shawshank for the first time.

I can see why this is IMDB #2