Page 31 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Sunshine - Ummmm, not sure what to think. It looked great, and the music was good, but wtf happened? It started off quite well, with a cool premise, and the "repair the shield before the sun vaporizes us!" part was very well-done, but then it just went inexplicably loopy towards the end.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

2. They suddenly tried to turn it into Event Horizon, and it didnt work. It still a decent movie, but not a great one, it could have been.

3. Too true. If they would have left the sun zombie plot device out of it, the movie would have been a 10/10. The situation didn't need to be inflated. It was very close to being a new 2001.

As is, it's still 8/10.

4. Good Luck Chuck.

Surprisingly kinda raunchy. Lots of tits. Goodtimes. LOL It was not horrible and a three boobed chick is in it!!!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Watched Fred Claus last night.
    I was expecting total crap, but gave it a go due to Vaughn and Giamatti.
    I laughed my ass off. Far better than those Tim Allen movies.

6. Needed Jessica Alba tits.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Good Luck Chuck.

Surprisingly kinda raunchy. Lots of tits. Goodtimes. LOL It was not horrible and a three boobed chick is in it!!!
    I watched this the other day as well. I was certainly entertained.

I just watched Flag of our Fathers. Trash.
    I've got high hopes for letters from iwo jima though.

I'm about to watch Spiderman 3 and the Bourne Ultimatum.

(edit: the Bourne Ultimatum was awesome)
    Last edited by Rich; 11 Jan 2008 at 02:24 AM.

8. Watched Dragon Wars..... O M G !!! Its hard to describe the level of bad yet hilarious stupidity this movie provided. Brain dead performances a plenty. It really needs to be seen to be believed.

It even had its own Darth Draconian sadly without the breathing machine, but with Draco-Saber and Jedi power intact. Yet, he had weakness for being hit by slow moving incoming traffic. I loved the pseudo language: [James Earl Jones accent]Blaarg grrrrout braaaaag. Unless it was Korean.[/[James Earl Jones accent]

I mean, once the story moved from LA into the land of Mordor for no apparent reason, I was rolling on the floor. God I hate when Good wins just because it supposed to. Here evil won fair and square and yet good cheated.

But hey, the battle between dragons and US military in downtown LA was a trashy blast. And SFX looked nice on bluray. It showed where budget really went. All was missing is Transformers joining the party. Someone REALLY needs to combine and inter cut two of these battles together for even more hilarity.

lol I never heard of Dragon Wars; opened a new tab to IMDB it while reading your post and a commercial came on tv. It looks terrible!

10. Return to Oz. I forgot how dark that movie was. Good stuff though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.