Page 33 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Or whores in Amsterdam. or over there in where the fuck he lives, I suppose

I, for one, am NOT above this course of action.

2. what, raping advocate?

exactly

4. hot korean love holes are worth as much as gold I hear.

5. Saw Trainspotting on Demand last night - I forgot how fucked up that movie was. Oh, and did you know that Tommy was also in HBO's Rome?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Watched Mr Woodcock. Only an hour and twenty minutes!! Fuck. For the better I guess. Some funny stuff but could and should have been a lot darker.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. everytime Shawshank is on TNT i watch it. it's one of the few movies i will sit and watch whenever it's on, including network tv.

*edit*
    shit guess i was a page back since last time. i finially finished Pirates 3 last night after trying on three seperate occasions to finish it. then i saw a trailer for the new The Eye remake with Alba. normally i'm against remakes but it's Alba

8. i suffered through the end of Scooby Doo 2 and Spirit the Cimarron. I'm allowed to say they're both really awful now.

I was taking care of some sprouts, that's why. i rilly wanted to watch Secret of Nimh
    Donk

9. Was Scooby Doo 2 the one with Scrappy? I forget. Terrible movie.

Sorry about Spirit.

I just finished The Office season 3. It's so good.

10. Spirit made me angry. Some parts looked so nice maybe even grapemazing, like when the cowboy's were riding in the storm, but the horses neighing at each other and making stupid faces just pissed me off. Yeah, we get it, he's the bad ass horse and Dreamworks makes the most obnoxious and unappealing facial gesturing ever, now fucking stop it. Add some horribly obvious generic 3D background filler, some really awful dialog, make only minor characters stand out at all, and you have Spirit. Hey, white man is bad, i think so too, but don't get all Pocahontas about it.

I hate horses, so that doesn't help anything.
    Donk