Page 872 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 858868870871872873874876886 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    I saw this a while back and agree that it was better than I thought it would be. Pretty powerful and Sandler did an impressive job. The Pearl Jam cover of the Who song is so damn good too.
    Yeah, Sandler was surprisingly adequate, despite the fact that he still threw his usual loud tantrums and did his weird speech impediment thing. Or maybe that's just how he talks. Don Cheadle's performance stole the show for me.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

2. Don cheadle is the man.

Watched Jacob's Ladder.

That movie fucks with me.

4. Great movie, one of my favorites.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Queen concert on netflix. I am often disappointed by live shows. Things never sound "right". That is SO not the case here. Freddie Mercury belts it out live the same way he does in the studio. Amazing.

Now im watching "Strat Pack". It too is really good.

6. There has been a ton of stuff added to NetFlix Instant in terms of music and concerts over the last day or two. Classic Albums Rush should be in everyone's queue.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. I plan on watching every one of those 'Classic Albums' specials, except maybe Face Value

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I plan on watching every one of those 'Classic Albums' specials, except maybe Face Value
    Might as well go for it all, why stop there?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

watched some Monroe movie. It was the one were she plays a bit part in a family film about the 5 Donahues(sp?). They are an acting family and one son is a shithead and the other wants to be a priest.

Mostly forgettable, but everything with M. Monroe was great.

Also watch Demolition Man again. Early Sandra Bullock is pretty cute.

10. saw haywire

not bad, coulda used an extra half hour or 45 minutes to flesh out the plot but overall decent