Page 874 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 860870872873874875876878888 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. One of these days I want to watch it back to back with the US edit for the hell of it.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. There's a Criterion Bluray of it that is worth every penny
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Play your card right, live to talk about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I cahn hep yew.

Awkward...
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

Can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do.

5. How'd you get up there?

Wasn't easy!
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Who's Jack?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Jack Burton. Me.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

8. Vidal Sassoon: The Movie

Sassoon is sincere and charismatic, but the production is squeaky-clean, distant, and has as little style as it does substance. It felt like a 90 minute Lifetime Achievement Award acceptance speech. Lots of hot '60s women with superb hair, though.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 26 Apr 2012 at 02:24 PM.

The wife rented the Sitter, it was pretty awful. There is a lot of stuff that seems funny on paper but doesn't really work in the movie. The only thing I really found funny was the little girl saying "fuck."

We also watched Thor in preparation for the Avengers, it was decent. Like most comic book movies the performances were good, but the script was weak, and the romantic comedy shit needed to die. I'd like to see a sequel with better writing and more of Thor being Thor.

Up next, Captain America.

10. The sitter was just an Adventures in Babysitting remake gone horribly wrong.