Page 880 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 866876878879880881882884894 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    I love this movie, I own the B-ray. And how literally wicked was Cate Blanchett in it!? Also, the Chemical Bros. soundtrack is all kinds of decent.

The actress who played Hanna isn't albino at all (I don't know why this surprised me) and her actual accent when she speaks is Irish. /uselesstriviathatnoonecaresabout
    The Irish are almost albino already... I am 50% and get called albino as it is.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. True, you Irish can be some pale sons of bitches, but I was just surprised to find that that actress wasn't half-bad looking (for a kid) without Hanna's white-blonde hair.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

3. Watched Battleship. Decent popcorn flick. It won't win much critical praise but it's pretty fun. Plus you can tell what the fuck is going on in all the action scenes.

4. American Psycho

I want a business card now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

5. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    I want a business card now.
    You're such a tool.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    You're such a tool.
    Says a guy with Harvey Specter as his avatar. W2G!

Love the show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Doctor Who- Started the first few 2005 era seasons on Netflix. Christopher Eccleston got the shaft IMO, not as impressed with the two follow-up doctors. Thinking of stopping and going back to the very beginning of the series, only seen a few them years ago on PBS.

Once Upon a Time- The wife's addiction though the overall story is very decent and only bogged down by cat fight padding. The season finale was excellent, interested to see it next year and hope they don't drag the premise out (network TV, it will be). The actors for Rumpelstiltskin and Grumpy dwarf are outstanding.

UHF BITCHES

9. It never gets old. Also fucking Trinidad Silva.

10. Best movie.