Page 890 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 876886888889890891892894904 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I watched Hesher.
    The trailer made it look a lot better than it was.
    I was pleased with everyones performances, but the movie was just meh.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I agree at first I was ehhh... kind of silly. But the moment they go psychic and start acting like teenagers with powers cool. It felt real and started to get fun. But then when he became a super villain Holy Shit! Fucking amazing and an awesome turn. Special effects actually impressed me. Great build up and a pretty genuine amateur feel.
    No to all of this. I just watched this movie. It sucked.

3. Got a new tv a few weeks ago. Watched Journey 2 in 3d on it. Was actually pretty fun to watch. I recommend it if you want to try the 3d shit like I did.

I know 3d is stupid and gimmicky, but is there any other 3d blu rays anyone would recommend that look cool?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Finished Jem

How the fuck was this a kid's cartoon? It has some filler "one to grow on" episodes in the middle of season two, but it was mostly entertaining. Many of the plots were bizarrely mature. Like one girl getting high and her guitar turning into a monster. Or a main character's dad being an abusive ass and his mother having a stroke from stress caused by the father.

5. Prometheus

The ticket-seller girl carded me.

I liked it. I'm not a gay Aliens nerd, so I don't need to pick it apart endlessly. I am free to simply be entertained. And I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Prometheus

The ticket-seller girl carded me.

I liked it. I'm simple minded. I am free to simply be entertained. And I was.
    This is how I read this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm a butthurt gay Aliens nerd.
    This is how I read this.

8. Stephen King's The Stand (on Netflix):

For a made-for TV miniseries adaptation of one of King's works, it's great. Now I'm tempted to buy the book.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Finished Jem

How the fuck was this a kid's cartoon? It has some filler "one to grow on" episodes in the middle of season two, but it was mostly entertaining. Many of the plots were bizarrely mature. Like one girl getting high and her guitar turning into a monster. Or a main character's dad being an abusive ass and his mother having a stroke from stress caused by the father.
    I've been watching this as well. Best 80's cartoon ever lol.

10. Interstate 60, way better than I thought it would be. Has anyone seen this movie? I never heard of it prior.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life